For my final contribution to the Heidelberg Project (well, for this class, of course), I will build a donation box to be used at events. I am aiming for something between a doll/bird house and a lockbox. I will decorate the house in keeping with the look of the HP and fashion the chimney as a drop-slot (a nod toward Santa, I guess). The back will hinge and lock so that the contents of the box can be emptied. They need something like this for donation collection because at fundraising events and other happenings, no one wants to go around asking for money. This kind of thing is actually right up my alley... why just look at the beautiful sign I made last month for La Marche du Nain Rouge!
I take my craft-art very seriously.
So between the hardware store and Michaels, and wearing my Bob hats (Villa and Ross), tomorrow is a big day. I can't wait to get started!
p.s. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you... those stars on that banner come in 2-D, 3-D, and 3-D-er. Too bad the camera couldn't pick up the glitter... oh, the glitter.
No comments:
Post a Comment